SPANISH PROGRAM PRICING
The cost for a 50-minute lesson is $30.00. If you're seeking college credit, please keep in mind that there are additional transcripting and administrative fees. Please contact us for more information.
Here are the details:
- The first lesson is free - try us out before you decide to continue.
- Classes are live, one-on-one.
- Payment option 1: Pre-pay the first month, and then pay each month in arrears.
- Payment option 2: Pre-pay your first 40 lessons ($1,200), and receive another 5 lessons for free.
- Conversa has an OPEN DOOR POLICY - chat with the Director or Academic Coordinator whenever you need assistance.
- We're always observing student progress and working with the teacher to ensure best results.
- Participate in optional weekly workshops at no additional charge.
Sign up now...
- Recommended minimum of 2 lessons per week, scheduled at the same time (but we can be flexible).
- If you cancel a class more than five (5) calendar days ahead of time, there's no charge for the canceled class.
- If you cancel a class less than five calendar days ahead of time, but before 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time the previous business day, we can reschedule the lesson for a different day and/or time, even if it means taking the class sooner or extending into the next billing period.
- If you cancel a class after 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time the previous business day (or the same day of the class), we'll do our best to help you reschedule the lesson for the same day at a different time (should that be a possibility for you). However, if we cannot schedule it that same day, you will be charged the full rate for the class.
Sign up now...